Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Looks Can Be Deceiving


Winter is here again and I remember my first experience of snow last year, I was so excited. You bet I was anticipating the snowfall. Finally I did had a chance to play on snow, had some snow fights and making some angel. Snow is great; I love how it falls on my head, feeling its feathery flakes. But after few more days, when the cold starts creeping in and the snow turns to black ice, it becomes a different story. Beautiful as it is, its beauty is quiet deceiving. It can be dangerous. This is not to count all the accidents on winter with slippery roads, zero visibility and killing wind chill. Isn't it seems like us as well? We can look good; we can have a beautiful smile, yet our intention can be totally different. So beauty is still has to come from within. Looks is but a cover, the important is what is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment