Thursday, July 19, 2012

It Is Not Just Your Priority


I don't mostly buy reason such us "I really do love to go to the conference Kuya, but I don't have money!" (Except for those few very valid reasons.) If you had bought gadgets, have some awesome phone plans, spend some few bucks on Timmys for a year, having no money going to a conference is no reason at all. Imagine saving even just a dollar a day for 365 days? Simple reason, it is not just your priority.

Another line I don’t usually buy, “I really do love to go to the conference Kuya but I am camping with friends and we scheduled it way before.” Conference schedule is announced way ahead.  No, you don’t love to go to the conference. Your priority speaks what and who, you value in life.

If you really love to go to the conference, you will not just desire for it but prepare for it.

If you are not YFC, it’s just fine, nothing to lose but if you are YFC you are indeed missing a lot.

 
*YFC usually goes to a conference and pays for its registration.


by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment