Thursday, September 26, 2013

When Silence is the Only Response



When we don’t know what to do anymore, silence can be the only response. It offers a chance to see things through and limits further mistakes. Then in silence we pray, we pour out our heart and groan in anguish, hiding in His embrace.

I remember once when I felt so down and out and nothing seems right. Going through a hallway I saw something hanging on the wall, it says, “There shall be times in your life you shall need a place to hide, away from evil and unreached by your enemies. Make me your hiding place and I shall surely preserve you from trouble and hide you in my secret pavilion. There, you shall be safe from oppressors, gossip and evil. ‘You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with song of deliverance.’ Psalm 32:7”

In silence I come to you because your presence needs no words and things I do not know you know. Amen.

by aats

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just wow....speechless ako dito sa post mo na 'to. Salamat!

    ReplyDelete