Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Don’t Know



I always enjoy having conversation with couples in Couples For Christ; they gave me so much hope for the future. Everytime I am with a couple, I always ask about how they came to know each other and how eventually they got married.

Days ago, I was with a couple and I asked the wife “Tita, what made you fall in love to Tito?” To which she replied, “I don’t know.” When I asked the husband, he also has the same answer, “I don’t know.” It was a light conversation and we were laughing all along. I now have a new definition of love, “Love is 'I don’t know.'”

When I was about to sleep I thought about it and said, yes, there is some truth to it, we love without reason except love. We don’t know what it is, because how can we define something that is beyond definition? 

by aats

1 comment: