Sunday, January 1, 2012

As I Kiss Your Cross

As I kiss Your cross O God, I couldn’t help but be filled with so much emotions, how you have love me personally and intentionally. In You, nothing is coincidental, everything is planned according to Your amazing will. You know me, even before I was born, and I know that my life from then on, has a purpose. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, has a purpose. I may not know everything now, but I trust in your plan for me.

As I kiss Your cross O Jesus, I am reminded of your faithfulness, because when you were hanging on the cross, you taught me to how to be faithful to the end, to persevere to the end and to love to the end. In the cross, your ultimate love O Lord was fully shown. When You said that it is done, I know that you will never stop until everything is done. Wala kang hindi tinatapos. (Nothing You will left unfinished.)

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment