Tuesday, October 9, 2012

God is Faithful


Lately I had been into this series of medical examinations and I am that type of person who is not actually that comfortable with anything medical, to put it bluntly I’m scared of it. I feel something is not right inside and I am afraid of diagnosis. The worst is you have to wait for few days to a week before the results will be out and the doctor will read it to you. That span of days is like eternity of torture for me. Waiting is scary; my mind is playing already with so many things terrible. On the other hand, this situation actually allows me to pray and reflect more on what is of value to God and His purpose for me. It gives me a chance to reflect also on what area in life should I improved on and more importantly asking for forgiveness for any shortcomings done.

Every situation indeed is a blessing if only we can open our eyes of faith. I am still in this process of medical examinations and what keeps me sane enough from my paranoia is God whose comforting presence is ever true. Like the psalmist in Psalm 17:6-8 I pray, “I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer. Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.  Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.” Amen.

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment