Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Talking About Waiting


I remember when I was still in the university, every time I go home my Tatay (maternal grandfather) will always wait for my arrival at the bus terminal.

I studied in a different island and so it will take one ferry ride and another bus ride for me to get home. Add to that, there was no cellphone in our area at that time and the only communication was through mail sent via ferry. So I know that if I missed the ferry, my Tatay will be waiting at the terminal without knowing that I am not arriving at all.

The moment I arrive early in the morning; there he was smiling and eager to see me. I always look forward going home knowing that someone is waiting for me. It’s always good to know that someone is waiting for you. Lord, teach us to be gracious enough to acknowledge those who waited for us. Amen. 

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment