Monday, July 8, 2013

Power Outage


Power just came back after almost 5 hours, everything seems to stop. I could not warm the food because the stove is connected to it. There is no Internet too, nothing I can do for online-based work (the weakness of paperless society). A brother commented by saying that this is what happened at the last day! At first it made me feel helpless, but then, remembering my home country way back when brownout was the norm, I kind of reliving the joy I had when we play outside the house in the early evening because the only light we have was the moon. It was fun being with friends, playing real and not virtual games. Power outage is good too; it pushes me to do the things that are real and not just the virtual.

This power outage is telling me how much we become so dependent on electricity. Maybe this is a good reminder to be more dependent instead to the true source of power, our Lord Jesus Christ. 

by aats

1 comment:

  1. Naiinspire mo na ulit ako magsulat! Salamat sa pagiging totoo and makabuluhan.

    ReplyDelete