Monday, March 24, 2014

Losing Courage and Confidence


Losing courage and confidence is one of the worst thing can ever happen to someone. It imprisons a person from realizing dreams and desires and disables someone from doing the right things and saying the right words. If we lose courage and confidence, we need outside encouragement. No matter how we try we can never do it on our own. We need God and others to bring in it back; God, for grace to overcome fear and others, for support to build up confidence.

by aats

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had found your blog sooner. Well, I guess it's better late than never, but it would have helped if someone had commented on this post "real time"...the time you needed it the most. However, with that said, God's timing is always perfect timing (I read that in another post of yours). So for what it's worth, I hope this finds you in better spirit.

    A staff of mine actually was lamenting today that she's bothered that she's not completing as much assignments as she hoped she would, and I told her not to get discouraged and keep the faith. I fully trust her abilities. Sometimes that's all we need to do to boost people's confidence. I hope someone was able to do that for you.

    ReplyDelete