Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thank You Lord


This month is my last month of service in YFC. I look back with thanksgiving to God for all He has done and I look forward to the future with excitement for my new service in SFC.

Let me thank you Lord, though my words may fail to describe how gracious you are.

Thank Lord for the gift of YFC. Thank you for bringing me to this community. You have taught me to love, honor and respect. You have blessed me in so many ways, with health, family and brothers and sisters. You brought me to so many places far beyond my imagination. I stand in awe of your goodness and kneel in adoration of your miraculous ways. Where am I today if you did not brought me here in community? You are amazing God!

As I end my service in YFC, I pray for special blessing for the ministry, may you bless the leaders and members. May you bring it to greater heights and guide them to always lead with integrity, passion and excellence for the mission.  

All glory and praise to You. Amen.


by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment