Monday, August 26, 2013

A Prayer


Life is beautiful but it can be hard at times. We are comforted in the thought that God is with us. Sharing to you this beautiful prayer from the Philippine Daily Inquirer column of Father Jerry Orbos SVD as we journey:

“Lord, sometimes, when I cannot pray, I sit very still with nothing to say. Nevertheless, I know You are there, and I whisper Your name because I know You care. You know the troubles in mind. You know my weaknesses and the failures in my life, and at times, my doubts, worries, and fears. I know that Your spirit is with me, and that You will never leave or abandon me, ever. And so in the silence of my heart, I will listen only to Your sweet voice, hear Your tender but true words, and feel your living embrace. In You alone will I put trust and my faith, and surrender everything. Amen.”

Faith and trust indeed. 

by aats




No comments:

Post a Comment