Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nothing is Impossible


I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to experience the 20th year anniversary of YFC. It was never planned and never expected. I really thought I will never be able to attend an ILC anymore because based on reality it was not possible, probable and feasible. My visa processing was taking so long, my schedule was piling up and the timeline to ILC was getting closer. I was resigned to the fact that I may be able to go back to Philippines but not in time for ILC, but God has His own plan, He makes the impossible possible.

To borrow the words of the prophets, “Great is Thy faithfulness O God my Father… Thou changes not, Thy compassion the fail not. Great is Thy faithfulness Lord unto me.”

For nothing is impossible with God. -Luke 1:37


by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment