Friday, September 7, 2012

I Beg To Fall In Love With Thee, My Lord


This month is another milestone for me as I celebrate Gods goodness for 8 fruitful years of mission as Fulltime Pastoral Worker of CFC Youth For Christ. I cannot simply put into words this awesome feeling. I came across this song composed by Arnel DC Aquino, SJ, and it put into words somehow my journey for the last years. To sum it up, “…even if my heart falls short of loving you and even if my spirit hides away, Your love for me surpasses all my fear. All I do, all I am, all that I can ever be.” Thank you Lord for the gift of mission and the privilege of being love by You. Let this be my prayer of thanksgiving to You.




I beg to fall in love with thee, my Lord
With every breath of life I take
I beg to fall in love with thee, my Lord
Its every beat, I to thee forsake

For even if my thoughts fall short of knowing you
And even if my will runs terrified
Your passion thins the darkness of my soul
Sheds it light, breathes it life, stills the murmur of the night

For even if my heart falls short of loving you
And even if my spirit hides away
Your love for me surpasses all my fear
All I do, all I am, all that I can ever be

Thank you Jesus. I offer to you the years to come with all the Saints, my advocates, protectors and helpers. Amen.

Señor Sto. Niño, have mercy on us
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us
Saint Joseph, pray for us
Our Lady of Good Health, pray for us
Our Lady of the Most Miraculous Medal, pray for us
Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us
Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for us
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray, defend and protect us
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray and guide us
Saint Pedro Calungsod, pray and bless our mission 
Saint Padre Pio of Pietrelcina, pray and keep us healthy

by aats

1 comment: