Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some Tea


Winter had been very hard lately with unusual coldness. I tried to warm up and one of the best things you can do is to have some tea. So one night I made some tea. While I was dipping the tea bag into the hot water, I was asking myself, “Lord, what is your message for this?” Some thoughts did came along… “We become what we eat and drink.” When I started dipping the tea bag, the water slowly changes its color; the water ceases to be ordinary water it was transformed into a drinking tea. We are like the ordinary water (we are made of approximately 70% water), our life continually exposed to Jesus and His mission will eventually become more Christ-like in the end. Our challenge then is to allow Jesus to dip into our lives so that we can be transformed as such.

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment