Thursday, February 20, 2014

It’s A Good Thing

It’s a good thing God does not answer our prayers all the time. I had just a conversation with a friend who uncovered her diary way back in life and we were laughing at the memories surging with what was written on it. I remember too looking at my own diary before, oh my, prayers, wishes and even some promises of this and that just for something to happen. Looking back, O how I thank God He did not listened to me at that time.


Well, we only have to look back at our inclinations in life before and compare it to the present; there can be big differences. So yes, if you love what and where you are now, thanked God He did not answered your prayers then. If there’s one big affirmation of this, God knows what is best for us.

by aats

1 comment:

  1. I believe! Minsan sinasabi ko rin yan sa Kanya. Buti na lang di Niya binigay ang hiling ko noon. Thank you talaga that our Heavenly Father always has our best interest at heart.

    ReplyDelete