Saturday, June 8, 2013

Openness


“You need to receive so you can give.” This was the reminder of my household head in our community. They said, they saw me one time looking far and exhausted. “You need parents, the hug of a mother and father. If you need a hiding place, come to our home and just be with us, you don’t need to share or talk.”

Deep inside I thank the Lord for sending people who cares. I am blessed with Coordinators, who were like my parents already. This conversation reminds me that I don’t have to keep everything to myself. I need to receive love and I should be open to receive it from others.

Thank you Lord for sending embrace even in far away place. Amen.

by aats

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for this sharing brother! Gives me hope for real friendships and relationships in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God brings people in our lives who can help us along the way. He sends them to us even before we know we'll need them. He has already prepared the way for us, "packing" provisions (things, people, circumstances) that he knows we'll need for our journey. Just like a mom who packs our lunch and an extra baon in case a friend didn't bring theirs so we can share. Just as you give to others, do not be ashamed to receive. Love and allow others to love you.

    ReplyDelete