Sunday, December 25, 2011

I am a Minor

The day before Christmas I went along with a Tito (Uncle for Filipinos) to a liquor store to buy some wine. Upon entering the store, the security person asked me if I have an ID, I said I have none my ID was in the car. He told me, I couldn’t get in.  So I asked if I do really look like a minor… and he just responded by saying, wait outside. Well, I told him, what you just said I take as a compliment. In British Columbia, the age officially considered adult is 19, so what the security person was implying was that I am below 19.

I am quietly amused by the incident. I thought how an external appearance affects another persons’ perception. Well, it really takes more than an ID to know one and certainly it takes more than just one encounter to love one. The lesson, don’t be contented with looks, dig deeper and you will know the truth. Love without truth is no love at all.

by aats

1 comment:

  1. bata ug dagway(lols).. Truth is the eye of Love.

    Merry Christmas kuy.

    ReplyDelete