Thursday, October 27, 2011

Language While Flying


I am now on my way to Calgary flying from Toronto. I never get tired listening to Air Canada’s French safety announcements. Someday I will be able to learn to speak, write and understand French. Language fascinates me. I am amazed at how creative a creator can be in even making so many ways and means of communications. Verbal and non verbal, and of course the languages the world over. The varieties of languages just affirm the existence of a creator. How can humanity develop on itself such complicated ways of communicating? Merci, arigato, gracias, thank you, salamat Jesus for such diverse ways of expressing our thanks to you. Only an amazing God can create such overwhelming ways of expressing His glory and might!

Jesus, in times of doubts, brings us always to the understanding that you are as real and true as you can be. Amen.


(reflecting while flying almost a week ago...) 

by aats

1 comment: