Sunday, January 24, 2021

No Evil Person


No evil person looks in the mirror and thinks they're evil, as much as no liars looks in the mirror and thinks they’re liars. 

Some people insist always on what they believe is right, but the problem is what they believe can be wrong. The important thing then is to be informed as much as possible and to take all the different angles in order to get the whole perspective of a situation. Way better is to leave a healthy self-doubt in order to give room for the possibility that we can be wrong. Then we can look at the mirror and can think, ‘Yes there can be a possibility that I can do evil or I can lie.’ 

Why not acknowledge the goodness in ourselves and look at the mirror and say, “I am created in goodness and I am capable of doing good; I am created in truth and I can stand in truth.”? 

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment