Friday, November 30, 2018

Explore. Dream. Discover.


bermuda

Mark Twain said, "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

Very true indeed! We follow the path that Christ wants us to have. In that road we can explore, dream and discover. What path am I taking? Who am I listening to? Is it just my mind, my heart or my whole being with God?

Explore the unknown, dream dreams and discover the things you haven’t seen and experience adventure you haven’t experienced. Then you will discover there is more to this life than what you have imagined. Life is waiting, don’t just exist!

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment