Friday, July 31, 2015

Meaningful Moments

I’m always amazed with people whose hearts are generous and hospitable. I experienced it countless times in mission and it always left me with unfathomable joy. They are generous in there time and very open in sharing their own experiences. They are hospitable; there hearts are wide open to receive even the unreasonable. They exude with joy and it contaminates me.

I like a simple walk with them, even in places others think are uninteresting, because being with them creates meaningful moments.

Generous and hospitable hearts creates meaningful moments.

Actually, these are the things that last.

by aats

1 comment:

  1. I find you to have a child-like heart because you find joy in everything. This is something not to be taken lightly because not everyone can achieve this state of being -- full of wisdom yet filled with child-like awe. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete