Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Looking Back

I was blessed to have a vacation back home in the Philippines and an added bonus was that I was able to be back in my host family where I lived for quite sometime. I was walking through familiar roads and looking at familiar places. I walked around the subdivision tracing recognizable routes. I was looking on the hills and it was healing for me. I said to myself, I used to see these and that and it made me happy.

I walked again in the path were I felt Gods love.

Looking back is not bad if only to be reaffirmed once more of the goodness of the Lord. We can always go back to these familiar places to recall good and happy memories, rebuild relationships, reignite the spirit, and to be recharge and reaffirmed once more that God had been really good to us.

Thank you Lord for the memories, may it help reignite our spirit, rebuild relationships and recharge whatever emptiness we have. Amen.

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment