Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Only In You



Why is it that so many times I chose the bad when there is so much goodness in You? When confronted with choices I chose the easy and fleeting… I chose the shortcut when I know fully well that there is no shortcut in life. Yet thank you Lord for infinite chances and the chance to be put right again and again. Thank you for your infinite mercy manifested in the sacrament of reconciliation. Thank you for being consistently good even if I’m not. You are God in my life.

In your goodness I trust, for I know you are a faithful God. Where would I had been if you did not hold me? Where will I be if you will not hold me? Only in You that I am safe, only in You that I am secure. “Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings.” Psalm 17:8. Amen.

by aats

No comments:

Post a Comment