Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Find Your Mission


Mission: going out somewhere beyond ourselves reaching out to someone with Jesus and for Jesus.

There is something about mission that makes me always excited. Mission allows me to go to different places. I love going places, it reenergizes me, it brings me new perspective and with it, new realizations and affirmations. Meeting new people, listening to their stories and hearing about Gods goodness in a world full of Godlessness is a breath of fresh air. The chance of sharing mine as well is a different experience that is beyond explanation.

Thank God for the gift of mission. Mission gives me life. If each of us will only find our specific mission, we will not just find true joy and fulfillment in life, we will in fact make other people find them too thereby making a difference in the lives of others. Without mission there is no life. Live life by finding your Godly mission! 

by aats

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your kind words... you can contact me through email, ginagmayngbutang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete