Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Everyday is a Miracle



The blessing of growing older is the growing awareness of the miracle called life. We have always looked for miracles. We look for unusual signs of the skies or look for uncommon movements of the oceans, we look for it in the mountains and seas and yet we forget that we are a miracle ourselves.

Life is a miracle! The fact that we are alive is a miracle in itself. Things taken for granted I now deliberately appreciate. Things because they are always there we somehow just set aside such as breathing, waking up another day, good health, ability to walk, capacity to eat and appreciate the tastes of the foods, and many more. The entirety of myself standing and living now is miracle. Every time I wake up I thank the Lord for letting me live another day, allowing me to wake up again complete and well. Everyday that we are still here on this earth is a miracle.

Recognizing miracles is being grateful to the creator. So today, as you O Lord added another year in my life, I am forever grateful, for life and health, for family and mission, thank you. Amen.

aats

2 comments:

  1. Every moment we wake up each morning is a miracle. We must open our eyes to see miracles even in smallest detail of our life. Every drop of Jesus is enough to do a miracle in our life.

    ReplyDelete